- Rava 2 cup
- sugar 1 cup
- Tin Milk or Milk 3/4 L
- Cashew 10 gram chopped
- Raisins 10 gram
- Cardamom 5 crushed
- Ghee 200 gram
- In a fry pan medium heat, add 100 gram ghee, add cashew and raisins fry until turn brown. Transfer the small bowl.
- Add remaining 100 grams ghee in a fry pan medium heat, add rava fry until turn brown. Transfer the big bowl add sugar mix well.
- Then add Rava, cashew, crushed cardamom mix until all combine.
- In a pan boil tin milk.
- Pour into a Rava mixture a little at a time.
- Make a round shape by hand. Or Ghee greased pan, transfer the mixture cuts shaped what you like.