- 1 1/3 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Grated carrots
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Almond
- 1 1/2 ts Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degree.
- Prepare 8x2" round baking pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper/wax paper. Greased butter top of the parchment paper and the sides.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend well sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add (dry ingredients) flour mixture to egg mixture and whisk until combined.
- Add grated carrot, almond and raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 350 F for one hour until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the wire rack to cool for 30 min. then serve.
- 4 oz . Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter/Margarine
- 1Tbs Vanilla
- 2 Cups Icing sugar
- In a big bowl, beat cream cheese and butter or margarine until fluffy.
- Add icing sugar and vanilla.
- Beat well all combined.
- Decorate icing over top of the cake.