Ingrediants:13 Egg white
2 Packets of Gelatin
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla
50 gm Cashew (chopped)
2 Tbsp Butter
50 gm Pine apple (cut cubes)
Food Colouring 3 colours (I used white, pink & light green)
Half of cup Powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over. Let it set for two minutes until soft. Or Place the bowl in a microwave for 30 second or high until gelatin dissolves.
- Place the bowl, add cashew and butter in a microwave for 30 second. Then cool it.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixture until stiff peak form and fluffy.
- Add gelatin into a egg whites mixture, beat well until all combined. Add sugar, vanilla .
- Add buttered cashew and pineapple pieces.
- Divide the batter equally among three bowls.
- Add coloring each three bowl for colour Marshmallow.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly 3``x 9`` glass square pan, one by one pour three colours on top.
- Place the pan in refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Cut into 1`square and toss in powdered sugar of desired.