Strawberry CakeThis cake is tasty and healthy! I need a healthy treat for the tea time! Easy to make.Try this.
1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
2+3/4 cups Flour
1/2 cup Strawberry puree
3 tsp Baking powder
1 Tbs Vanilla
1 cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degree .
- Grease and flour 2x9 round baking pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder.
- In mixture bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Make sure to mix well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, strawberry puree, taking up with the flour.
- Pour into a greased cake pan.
- Bake 350degree F for 30- 35 minutes.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool ten minutes in a cooling rack.
8 cup Icing sugar
120 ml Whipping cream
1+1/4 cup butter
2 Tbs Vanilla
1 Tbs Water4 drops of Strawberry flavor oil
4 drops of pink color
Using an electric mixture, mix 2 cups icing sugar, butter and vanilla till smooth.
Add remaining icing sugar and water, mix well.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add strawberry flavor oil and pink color.
Mix for 3-5 minutes on medium speed.
Serve with coffee of tea!