- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- 1 vanilla
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cups roasted coconut and hemp seeds
- Line and grease in a 9x13 inch baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder hemp seeds and roasted coconut.
- In an electric mixture, beat butter, sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat until all combined.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry flour mixture until all combined.
- Pour cake mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 350 degrees F in the oven for 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted it come out clean.
- Spread butter cream icing on top, if desired.