- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 cup butter(room temperature)
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Sprinkle sugar red blue, green and white.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (180 degree C)
- Sift together flour, cornstarch and salt and combine well.
- In bowl of electric mixer, in a medium speed, beat butter and icing sugar together until fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, until dough comes together.
- Add vanilla, stir in a minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the lightly floured work surface, knead a few minutes into a ball, wrap with cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the mixture out, on a lightly floured work surface, cut out the different kind of cookie cutter shapes.
- I used round big and small round shape doily cutters, snow flack cutter, Christmas tree cutter and ginger bread cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking cookie sheet, spacing each one inch apart.
- Decorate each cookie with sprinkles different color sugar on top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness or until lightly browned.
- Remove form oven and transfer baking sheet to wire rack.
- Allow to cool for 15 -30 minutes or cool completely.