Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Easter Cakes

Easter Cake

First  crumb coat my cake. Then place it in the refrigerator for an hour. So I put on the final covering coat of butter cream icing.  Add almond flavor to compliment this cake.  Then smooth, nicely  cakes will be nice. I always like to add some flowers and writing.I made an Easter cake for my friend's Easter party. A simple Easter butter cream two layers of the 10" round cake. And rose flower also butter cream.

 
Easter Cake

   I made this cake for one of the friend's Easter party (2104). I have been pretty busy this Easter weekend, I wish to share it with you.  Hope you enjoy, wish to be more creative yourself. I make this cake, with bunny, egg, butterfly and some grass on my Easter Cake.
I want you to make an Easter Cake!





Ajantha Cakes/Easter Cake
Easter Cake


 

No comments: