Crystallized Fresh Rose petals
|Ajantha Cakes/Fresh rose petals, fine sugar and egg white|
- Firstly, I set the rose bloom in a water to cleanse.
- Separate the each rose petals from the bloom.
- In a small bowl, add egg white and a few drops of water.
- In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup of fine sugar.
- Using a tweezers, take hold of one rose petal, brush with an egg white mixture on both sides of the petals.
- Then sprinkle fine sugar each side of the petals, shake off the excess sugar.
- Place the rose petals, in a wax paper lined plate for dry Position the rose petals, in a wax paper lined plate for dry more than 10 hours.
- Keep this crystallized flower petals in an airtight plastic container.
|Rose from our garden|
|Ajantha Cakes/Crystallized fresh rose petals|