Microwave Strawberry Vanilla Cake
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 strawberries, cut into small 1/4 inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare a microwaveable bowl, it lined and buttered well. (Make sure your cake big bowl is enough to cake batter risen up).
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries, in a medium bowl and whisk.
- Mix until batter is just smooth. Don't over mix.
- Pour into prepared bowl, spread strawberries on top of the cake mixture.
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Toothpick inserted, it's come out clean until cake cook.
- Remove cake from the bowl to the serving plate.
- Serve warm or Cool!